Sunday, April 26, 2009

mini toot

Not to take away from the baby excitement, but I just wanted to toot my own horn for a second... I ran 11 miles on Saturday! 11 miles! I feel like I can take on this half marathon next Saturday now. I only have to push through the last 2 miles now- so...toot toot!

I will update with race pics and how things went next week...

5 comments:

em said...

And congrats to you! Mini toot--HA! 11 miles would flat-out kill me. Dead. I could never do it. That's amazing. Keep going!!

heidilynn said...

you are amazing. I went to the gym this morning, thinking that with the combined year of dance and high altitude that i would be in better shape. FALSE. You are my inspiration to do one measly 10 minute mile a day. woohoo!

thebakerbook said...

Toot, Toot, Toot, Toot!!!! Amazing!!

The Monson Crew said...

Wow, congrats! You go and toot that horn, you deserve to!

andi said...

That's more than a mini toot! Once start counting miles on fingers and it runs over to a second hand (and then a third, sheesh)...you know you're doing MORE than good!