Monday, April 13, 2009

Sugar Crash...

...what happens the day after eating 5 extra large sugar cookies with frosting to "celebrate" Easter. I can't keep my eyes open- and wish I had a couch in my office to take a power nap on. Who ever heard of a therapist's office without a couch anyway! I feel sluggish, and have zero motivation to get anything done. You would think I would have learned by now that eating my weight in white sugar and white flour does NOT make for a happy girl. In the moment- very happy- 24 hours later- not so happy. For some reason I feel that I have to learn this lesson over and over and over...you get the picture.

4 comments:

HeidiLynn said...

sounds delicious and horrible. It's cool that you can definitely feel that difference though! Keep going! I love love love you!
Schmoopie
...also that horse picture made me pee a little

thebakerbook said...

But they are soo good!

andi said...

Ha!! (Oooh, but sugar cookies are really ALMOST worth it!)

Ashley Gilbert said...

Oh how I love sugar cookies!!! I make mine with sour cream to make them softer...they turned out better than the first ones, which were like little round rocks...yikes. Enjoy the sugar cookies! Yum!