Friday, May 1, 2009
SICK
so josh has been sick all week- like home sick from work, laid up, can't breathe, sore throat, etc and I am right behind him. I had to work yesterday, but I was nauseous all day, achy and my skin even hurt. We are both feeling a little better today, but are both taking the day off of work just in case. This does not look promising for our race tomorrow. We both only ran once this week- and our carb loading meal we were supposed to eat last night, just didn't happen because neither of us had an appetite. And it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Soooo... I am trying to be positive. We have worked so hard for this thing, I don't want it to be a bust! We need some serious prayers people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment