
Friday, March 27, 2009
All by my self, dont wanna be....
Josh is out of town with his dad for the weekend in So. California installing cabinets for his uncle. This is pretty much the first time we have been apart since getting married. There was one night I was away in the very beginning, but I was back by like noon the next day. This is 4 days and three nights alone. I don't know what to do with myself! Last night for dinner I ate popcorn with tons of butter and then stayed up totally late because I didn't want to go to bed alone. {It was a sorry sight. I watched everything from Grey's Anatomy (which I hate now) to Running in Heels to Ace of Cakes.} But when I finally did go to bed- it was amazing (sorry honey- i love you!) having the whole bed to myself for the first time in a year! No snoring, no elbows to the head, no hot flashes because of Josh's intense body heat. I just spread all legs and arms to the four corners of the bed and drank it all in. I only woke up ONCE to use the bathroom. It was pretty much amazing. Not that I don't miss him intensely and want him to come home. But I think I can deal with him being away for a couple of more days just so I can have that bed to myself (is that bad?). Besides he is not working, he's going golfing, hanging out with his best friends and family and getting to eat Pink Berry- best thing in the world! Here's a picture he sent to me yesterday to torture me with thoughts of Pink Berry. I don't feel too sorry for him :) 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so funny! I was all ready to give you some comforting words, but it sounds like you'll be okay! :)
Not sad. Not sad AT ALL!! I LOOOVE having the bed to myself!!! (There are some perks of single life...) Sometimes you cherish those moments that you get back to yourself. :)
Okay, that made it sound like I'm not married anymore. I promise I am. And I love it. But I do love a bed all to myself. There :)
Lol...I haven't been able to figure out what it is like yet to sleep alone in my bed, but when I do, I will be sure to blog about it so I can say the same thing. :D
First off you need a Cali King matress. It's the only way to go when you like your space in bed! Second, Josh looks skinny! Has he been doing your weight loss challenge too? Well you two love birds need to get away and come see us. It's cheap, quick drive, and we miss you!
That is hilarious Gloriana! Good for you! I am total opposite, I love Ryan's heat and I have to touch his legs with my feet while sleeping. I didn't use to be that way but now he's like my blanket that I can't sleep with out!
BTW- You tell Josh I am sad I didn't get to see him while he was here, how dare him! =)
Post a Comment