Sunday, June 6, 2010

vacation continued...

Angel's game (they lost-but I was mostly focused on Scarlett anyway).

(I brought the Jonas brother's with me.)



For my birthday (29 on the 29th!), Newport Beach Temple, Balboa, Sprinkles Cupcakes and CPK. I think I celebrated by last birthday in my 20's in style!












After spending an awesome three days with the Smith family, we drove over to Corona and spent a couple of days with Josh's extended family. For some reason we really spaced it on taking pictures, but did get a great one of our cousin Preston with his sweet sharks tooth necklace we got him for his birthday- it was a hit!


We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing, taking naps, golfing, getting my first pedicure
(obligatory foot picture) and spending time with really fun people (that I wish I had taken pictures of!). It was a fantastic vacation/birthday/Memorial day weekend.

1 comment:

andi said...

Fun, fun, FUN! And Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it- I did think about it on about June 4 and then felt lame that I was so late! But looks like you celebrated in style. And that's your first pedicure??? You toes look like they loved it!

xoxo