Thursday, June 3, 2010

Vacaaaaaation!

We took advantage of the three day weekend and my birthday to travel down to southern california to visit family. First we stopped in Fountain Valley to see my brother, sister in law and niece Scarlett. Be forewarned, there are more pictures of Scarlett in this post than anyone else. You would think I was obsessed with her... oh wait.

Our first day there, we went to Disney Land. And really you would not be able to tell any of these picture are from Disney Land unless I told you, because none of them actually show any Disney Land- just Scarlett land :) I wasn't kidding.
get a load of this face. seriously? Couldn't you just eat her?



I was in heaven! Oh man.
Josh and Scarlett we our tour guides and decided where we would go next. Scarlett is very good at reading maps :)


As you can sort of see from the cut off number on the right, I kicked Josh's booty in this game- that's right!
More to come...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I think I could track down where she lives by the bits of info you've given me. That baby is mine.

andi said...

What a fun getaway weekend! She's still just as gorgeous as ever! (And that Scarlett is REALLY cute, too!)