My good friend Jenn Dunn got married and looked so beautiful. She married a great guy and it was so wonderful to see her so happy with someone who loves her so much. Her dress was gorgeous!
Peach pie making...
eating out at "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" recommended restaurant "Jaime's" in down town Sacramento. Josh had the yummiest bbq. And of course we needed to take our picture next to Guy!
I cut off all my hair!


I have been wanting to do it for a while, and just didn't have the guts. So I finally pulled up my boot straps and did it, and I LOVE it! (and so does Josh). I am also back on the WW wagon- counting points and trying to lose more weight. I gained 4 lbs back after the last stint we did and felt like I didn't lose enough in the first place. Marriage has not been kind to my eating habits. So now I have lost 7 more lbs and am still going strong! My goal is 10 lbs by the time I go to Utah on the 24th to see my family. Keeping my fingers crossed! There will be more posting after my Utah trip and my family coming to visit us in Sac for a week. So much to look forward to- I can't wait!


I have been wanting to do it for a while, and just didn't have the guts. So I finally pulled up my boot straps and did it, and I LOVE it! (and so does Josh). I am also back on the WW wagon- counting points and trying to lose more weight. I gained 4 lbs back after the last stint we did and felt like I didn't lose enough in the first place. Marriage has not been kind to my eating habits. So now I have lost 7 more lbs and am still going strong! My goal is 10 lbs by the time I go to Utah on the 24th to see my family. Keeping my fingers crossed! There will be more posting after my Utah trip and my family coming to visit us in Sac for a week. So much to look forward to- I can't wait!


6 comments:
Ah Aaron and I heart Rivercats games. Such a cheap FUN date! :) We will have to try hidding the sandwich thingy. Thats a REALLY good idea!
I loooove the hair! So cute!
I love the smuggling of the sandwiches in your pants, thats so funny. And of course i love your haircut!
Cute post and SUPER cute hair!
AUGH, I LOVE the hair!!! You'll never go long again! (Even though you have the perfect hair for a long mane! :)
Love your hair Gee! You guys are so cute, and you look so happy! I would love to meet him sometime.
Post a Comment