Sunday, July 19, 2009

weekend update

we went to another River Cats game this weekend, but this time it was a family outing! It was 104 degrees- we were so hot! But we sat in the shade and by the end of the night it was pretty pleasant. Josh even caught a foul ball!
Amy, Don & Sharene
Stephanie, Tyler and Dave
Me and Amy (we had to take at least 5 pictures until we found one that we approved of!)


4 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Aaron & I love the Rivercats games! So so fun! Love your hair too!

HeidiLynn said...

you look so gorgeous G! Looks like fun, can't wait to see youuuu!

Brenda said...

I heart baseball. And I can't believe Josh caught a foul ball. What are the odds? Congrats!

Beth said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a while so I was doing a little catch-up.. first of all YOU LOOK SO CUTE. I love your hair!! It's adorable. And, your man is pretty darn cute too, if I'm allowed to say that. Am I? Anyway, looks like you've been doing fun stuff! I love San Diego - We were married in that temple. It's so beautiful. Looks like married life is treating you well :)