Thursday, May 7, 2009

apparently I am Italian now...

My name has been botched in every way possible my whole life- I've gotten everything under the sun, and thought I had heard everything. I got a fax with this on it today.



It's from one of my kids social workers. I have left numerous voice mails for this lady and sent a fax to first, with my name on the cover sheet and in other multiple locations. Seriously. How hard is it?! 

3 comments:

em said...

HA! We just met a cute little girl at the park yesterday named Giovanna...but she had blonde hair, not the luscious fields of barley you're graced with ;) On the upside, at least you're "Giovanna" and not "Giovani," right??

Erin said...

at least giovanna is kind of a pretty name. but I personaly like gloriana better.

andi said...

HAHAHAHA! "When we walked in fields of gold...or Italy."