Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Year Ago Today...



And we are happy as clams :)

7 comments:

andi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! For real??? Has it been a whole year?? You're still as cute as ever, and it only gets better from here :)

Erin said...

HOW HAS IT BEEN A YEAR??? And how happy are clams? ;) Congrats!!!

em said...

Congrats you guys!! Happy a-versary! And it's too bad you're not as happy as oysters, because then you might get pearls. Oh well.

On second thought, oysters really get irritated to produce pearls, so maybe it's a good thing that you're clams instead. :)

1 down, eternity to go...

Ashley Gilbert said...

Time flies when your having fun!!! Happy 1 Year to the cutest couple!

Brenda said...

Congrats! You are the perfect couple. Are you guys coming to see us soon?

Erin said...

Yay for one year! It seems like only yesterday that you got married and Sarah and I came to sac town and back down, and I was chubby pregnant, wanna barf when I smelled anything remotely off pregnant. Maybe the next big event you're responsible for I won't be pregnant, or at least not in the first trimester. Happy aniversnaneeee! (late). Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I didn't even wish you Happy Anniversary, and when we spoke on the phone, it didn't even register! I'm so sorry!!! I'll send something right away. I love you both! (Sleeping alone is a little bit of heaven! Love, Mommy