Friday, March 6, 2009

Auntie G

Oh yes- it's true I am going to be an aunt! He/she is due in September and I can't wait to snuggle and cuddle and spoil that little squishy bundle of joy! (I'm betting on a boy!)

6 comments:

HeidiLynn said...

EEEEEEE!!!!!!! BABYYYY!!!!

andi said...

Aughhhhhhhhhhh! Yippee! (You can be Auntie G to my kid, too!)

Anonymous said...

I'm betting on a boy too!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Yay! How exciting! It is so fun to be an auntie! I love my little nephew, Hayden. I hope its a boy too...Hayden is the cutest little boy, and they are so fun when they get to be a bit older and can jump around and play!

em said...

Congrats!! Babies are so exciting! (Especially when you're not the one responsible for dragging them to the car when they throw one of their fling-themselves-to-the-ground-and wail-as-loud-as-they-can fits. Oh wait...that's toddlers. BABIES ARE SO EXCITING!!)

thebakerbook said...

Congrats again!! Good to talk to you. Glad you doing so well!