The next morning we headed off to Mendocino! I had never been there before- and let me tell you, it is one of the most beautiful places on earth! We stayed at the MacCallum House- right on the water- with amazing food and all of these fun little artsy shops. We went to glass beach and collected some souvenirs and watched the amazing waves. It was so beautiful, we did not want to leave.
Our room:
We only stayed for three days- but it was a welcome escape from life and all of the craziness we had been dealing with before the wedding. We were sad to leave and get back to reality. Post coming soon: our trip to Connecticut for our second reception!
8 comments:
okay, I have to say...I love the sassy josh depicted in the video, and I love all your adorable honeymoon pictures. Those looked like great B & B's...so cozy and clean and romantic. (oh, and I am glad we got to see the bed where all the magic happened...is that too far? please don't delete this post. but if I didn't say you know someone else would have. love you)
Oh Gee, I am so happy for you, your honeymoon looked like a refreshing delight...to say the least. I like the idea of a more low key honeymoon, I mean your just in bed the whole time anyway...am I right? Congratulations again, loved your giggles and sighs as Josh scampers off the the shore line!!
I'm so happy for you guys! Thanks for the sloppily made bed picture:)
thank you all for making commenta about the bed "where all the magic happens" i should have known that everyone would want to point out of obvious :) I was just taking pictures of the beds because they were pretty!
I just had to say it...i got it out of the way for everyone else though...and the beds were pretty. the rooms looked amazing too. the pictures make me miss the beach real bad!
GLORIANA!! I can't believe I found you!! Hopefully you remember me from DownEast Home Outfitters. I still have fun pics of me, you and Erin back in the single days. PLEASE, PLEASE write me at beckacurl@yahoo.com. I don't have a blog space, but I hope to hear from you, even if it's short and quick.
MISS YOU!!
Becka (curly haired chick from DownEast Home Outfitters)
What a great way to start married life, huh? Don't you LOVE b&b's? Loved the pics- thanks for sharing!
Looks like a perfect honeymoon! I love that it was a surprise. That always makes it more exciting.
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment