Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I know, I know...

I am a bad bad blogger. But in my defense, we have no internet at our new place because we are po' so po' that we don't have cable, or internet, or a washer and dryer and end up lugging out laundry to my in-law's house every Sunday. I thought I had made some financial progress being almost 27, however, I have learned that as soon as you get married, it's like being a poor college student again. At least in our case it is. Also having to get a new engine put into your Honda (what is the deal with me an honda's!!!) to the tune of $3000.00 doesn't help matters at all. But that's what credit cards are for right? Riiiiight.

Here is the update:
I am in my last week of class- next week is finals and I graduate on May 30th! Whohooooo!!! It is a little anti-climactic though because of a small glitch, I do not have enough clinical hours to NOT have to register for supervision class for the summer. So even though I will be "graduating" I will not actually have my degree until I get 200 more client hours. Which means that I can't get a real job (i.e. with a paycheck) until my degree posts, which wont be until probably August instead of June like originally planned. This stinks. Lit'rally. Again, we are po' folk.

Josh is doing the school and work shuffle- He is trying to juggle his huge study load with making enough money for us to pay rent. Poor guy is just a tad stressed. He is the greatest husband though. No offense to all of you married ladies, but I really got the best one out there. Even though he is stressed, he is so great at de-stressing me, and helping me get through that last bit of grad school. He is the sweetest, most loving and considerate guy. I love him. And to be honest, don't really know how I got through life up to this point with out him.

We are still settling into our apartment. It feels more like home every day. We have started putting up our pictures and decorating a bit. I didn't realize how much stuff we had until we tried cramming it into a one bed room apartment. Interesting. I have taken a bunch of pictures on our new camera we got for the wedding, but because of the internet situation, can't upload any onto the blog. Hopefully I will find some way to remedy this soon. I want to post so many pictures- it's making me crazy! After life settles down a bit and I am done with school, I will figure something out.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I will be satisfied with just posting and no pictures if thats all you can do. something is better than nothing, and I miss you. I am glad you found josh, because you guys were truely ment for each other! I saw the magic when I was there...no one, and I mean NO ONE can de stress you better than Josh. I am so happy that you found the right dude!

andi said...

I second that. (And I totally know what you mean about feeling POOR all over again!) So sorry about your car- that is truly SUCKY. But I am happy you are happy- it really is easier to go through the hard times when you have someone who makes it seem like you could do anything.
Hooray for graduation! I was thinking of you the other day :)

xoxo