Seven miles is a lot to me. I only do 4 or 5 :)
Go you forevah! I love you. Mommy
Seven miles?? You're an animal. Just thinking about running (or hobbling) that far makes me want to lean over the bushes and puke :) I'm pretty sure the last time I ran was that 5K we did in Provo. GO YOU!!
Happy Valentines to you guys too! And I feel your pain in the weight department, its okay to whine every once in a while. :)
Seven miles?? That is awesome! You go girl!
uh, YEAH!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Seven miles is a lot to me. I only do 4 or 5 :)
Go you forevah! I love you. Mommy
Seven miles?? You're an animal. Just thinking about running (or hobbling) that far makes me want to lean over the bushes and puke :) I'm pretty sure the last time I ran was that 5K we did in Provo. GO YOU!!
Happy Valentines to you guys too! And I feel your pain in the weight department, its okay to whine every once in a while. :)
Seven miles?? That is awesome! You go girl!
uh, YEAH!
Post a Comment