Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry, Merry...

We went to Utah to be with my side of the family for Christmas, it was a blast. It's hard to be back in Sacramento so far away from family. Someday we'll live nearby.... Temple square lights, the Tabernacle and the Eichelbergers!





We also have made it a tradition where ever we go to visit places from "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" since we love that show so much. We went to Pat's BBQ is Salt Lake and we were not disappointed- so yummy!

We got to see Heidi in her show at the Hale Center Theatre- "A Christmas Carol"- she was adorable and had the best English accent out of everyone ;)
Basting out Christmas Turkey- yum!


And of course lots and lots of time with Scarlett, in her many adorable moods and outfits. (I barely took any pictures during the whole trip (dumb) so some of these I borrowed from Jylare's blog - as usual).


She laughed for the first time while sitting on Josh's lap- he feels pretty special.


as you can probably tell she wasn't put down the entire week- she had us all wrapped around her little pinky (as we should be, I think). It was a wonderful week and we are excited to go back to Connecticut for next year's Christmas (already counting down!!!).

5 comments:

andi said...

Ohhhh, what a merry Christmas! I'm so glad you were able to spend it with all of your family! And I like your new pics and background, too!

Anonymous said...

Love your new look! Thanks for posting so many things about our trip. It surely was fun. Love you, Mom

Amy S. said...

Gloriana, you look so cute and so happy! How nice to spend the holidays with your family. It looks like you guys had a great time. :)

Ashley Gilbert said...

Man the Salt Lake Temple Christmas liaghts ARE the best! I bet it was way cold out there. :) Scarlett is a cutie pie! :)

Anonymous said...

The first time we left her WITH A BOTTLE! It was sad.

Love all the pictures!