Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catch up

So I thought I better catch up on blogging before Christmas and New Years pictures start building up. In October we went to see the newest edition to our family - little Scarlett Jylare. We got to spend lots of quality time holding, snuggling, kissing and swooning over her every yawn and sneeze. She is to die for! We also got to see my brother bless her in church, which was very special, and totally surreal! We went to downtown Disney, the Huntington Beach Pier (ate at Ruby's) and generally just hung out and had some quality family time.

At the pier...



Seriously- this kills me...
Proud mama and daddy after the blessing at church.
Yes she is hugging me- because she LOVES me!!
HB Pier


The whole family after the blessing.


this last pic was taken by Scarlett's mama- but it is so darn cute, I had to post it. Look at that smile!!

I pretty much can't wait to see her again in a week and a half when we are all in Utah for Christmas. I don't know how I am going to make it through this last week of work before we leave. Josh's final is on Monday morning and he's done for over a month before he starts his 2nd semester. I remember how wonderful that feeling was- last final before Christmas, sigh. Who knew having a "real job" wouldn't be as fun as I thought it would. Hooray for Christmas vacation in 5 days!!!

4 comments:

em said...

You're starting to sound like a bonafide Californian! And seriously, could you and your sister BE any cuter? I'm dying over your hair. I LOVE IT SHORT!! You are so lucky to have gorgeous hair whether it's long or short. Sigh.

Your niece is too precious! She looks good on you. And Josh :)

andi said...

Yay for posting! You all look so darling and I'm glad you get to be together again at Christmas! (I know- why don't we get 2 weeks off from work at Christmas??? Not the same feeling as being in school :(

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see YOU!!!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

It was fun to see you last night. You look fantastic! Have a safe trip back home!