
Is this child not beautiful?? I can't stand that I am so far away from her right now. It's really killing me. We got to video chat last night with her and she is seriously the cutest thing ever- I am not biased at all :) Can't wait to meet her in person in October. It can't come fast enough!
4 comments:
Like I was telling you in church today...does she not have like the most defined features for a newborn baby girl??? She really is so cute. She doesn't have that smashed in look like other newborns do. I was a smashed in baby, and I looked like a boy for a while. Lol.
She is sooo cute. Jylare looks great also. It really is fun being an aunt. Hope you get to see her soon.
She IS beautiful- really. I can totally see Murphy in her! Will you get to visit and meet her in person soon??
She really is a beautiful baby. I am surprised how cute she is right after being born...most newborns take a couple days to grow into their cuteness.
Post a Comment