Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family Time! (part one)

We got lucky this past week and got to have some much needed family time. I went to Utah for the weekend and got to experience the Odgen rodeo (quite the experience I assure you), Jylare's baby shower and my brother in the lead role in Singing in the Rain (he was amazing- better than Gene Kelly- no really.) It was so fun being back in Utah again- I even got to see Erin and Sarah while I was there. (Send me those pictures girls!) 




I took this with my phone- not the best, but the best I have. 



Then my parents and sister Heidi came to Sacramento for the week. We went to San Francisco, Monterey, Capitola and Carmel. Seriously the most beautiful places in the world! 





These squirrels were hilarious! Begging fat little squirrels! 





Just in case you were wondering :) 




more to come.....

5 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

Okay...Josh is lookin GOOD. He has lost a lot of weight. Also, let me know when you want my address to send me a baby blanket!!!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Yay for family time, and even more YAY for RODEOS!! You and Josh are adorable. :)

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Cute pics! I'm bummed we weren't in town for Murphy and Jylare's shower. :( Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

My favorite pictures almost ever, I think are the last two of you two kissing each other. Oh my gosh, they're so cute. We had fun, didn't we? Mommy

andi said...

Oh FUN!!! Love all the pics- good to see your family again, too. And your hair is still amazingly cute :)