There was this really cool Dr. Seuss sculpture garden at the Hotel del Coronado.
We went to this amazing restaurant that was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on the Food Network. We had the most amazing fish ever. They had every kind of fish EVER- any kind you can think of. So we had to take pictures next to Guy's signature outside of the restaurant.
Ice wall with a hand print in it.
We had such a great time- it was a perfect way to spend my 28th birthday!
4 comments:
Awww what a fun birthday! You two look great btw. :) Happy 28th, Gloriana!
Brad and I were there last weekend too!! It was freezing! I was so mad! Coronado Island was neat huh?
Too bad we did not run into you!
Happy birthday! I love the San Diego temple and who doesn't love a little shamu in their life? So glad you had such a great weekend!
Looks like a GREAT trip, despite the weather!! I'm so happy you posted lots of pics!
Post a Comment