- 2 lbs. Pretty good since I ate like crap this week! I have been in trainings so much for my new job and they always have breakfast and lunch served for us. I am horrible at resisting free goodies. I have this huge internal battle like I have an angle on one shoulder and a devil on the other "eat the cookie! It will taste so good and you deserve it for sitting in that hard chair doing training all day long!" and "Don't eat the cookie! You don't need it and you have been trying so hard, don't undo all of your work so far! You can do this!" More often than not the devil wins.
3 comments:
Keep it up! I'm proud of you! Mommy
Still, two pounds is awesome! Maybe you need a cookie every now and then!
Woo hoo!!!! 2 pounds a week is a pretty great pace!
Post a Comment