Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tagged: 6 Random Things

My sister-in-law (I love that I can say that!) Jylare tagged me. I usually never fulfill tags, I am just too plain lazy. But I love Jylare and today I feel like procrastinating paper work. So here goes:

6 Random Things

1. We are finally getting cable today. We have been married for a year next month and have lived without cable the whole time. I pretty much know all of our movies by heart at this point. But I am so psyched for TV and DVR!!!!!!!

2. Josh and I are going to try and run a half marathon. Ok not try- we are going to find one, register and train for it! (I am trying to be excited).

3. I am learning to play tennis and golf.

4. I am seriously anal about the way my popcorn is prepared. You can't just pour all the butter on at one time- It's an art people!

5. Now that I'm married , I rarely want to go out and do stuff. Mostly I want to just be at home in my sweats cuddled up with Josh. I think I am making up for all of those horrible singles activities I went to for so long.

6. I hate trying to lose weight. IT STINKS.

I tag: Marie Stott, Liz Baker, Julianne Eggenberger and Pamy Lee. GO!

4 comments:

andi said...

Amen on the popcorn, sistah...and on the losing weight...and on the not wanting to go out. That's a great 6 things!

Brenda said...

You too cute:)

em said...

#5: I think you guys should invest in a Snuggie (https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next) and a Smitten Mitten (http://www.smitten.com/). Take THAT, horrible singles activities!

Anonymous said...

so cute, love it!