Please let it be hooter hiders! I'll need one:) But my guess would be super cute aprons. If we guess right do we get a prize? Maybe a hooter hider or an apron? Just a suggestion!
Man...I don't even know what these could be, but if I had to go by the other comments I would hope they were hooter hiders since I just had a baby and kinda need one. Even if you didn't want to make me one, I would love to know how. :P Show me how you make whatever it is your making girly!
it's NOT hooter hiders. And for the record I didn't even know what that was until I looked it up- i know! It was a little dangerous to be googling hooter hiders. I will post an update when further progress has been made on the project. It's nothing that anyone has guess so far!
A-line skirts, with SUPER cute fabric. Patchwork quilt? It would be very cute in that fabric...not that I know how to quilt. I'd have to use staples and glue. But where'd you find the cute fabric??
9 comments:
Is it a Hooter Hider? Or...several Hooter Hiders??
Please let it be hooter hiders! I'll need one:) But my guess would be super cute aprons. If we guess right do we get a prize? Maybe a hooter hider or an apron? Just a suggestion!
Man...I don't even know what these could be, but if I had to go by the other comments I would hope they were hooter hiders since I just had a baby and kinda need one. Even if you didn't want to make me one, I would love to know how. :P Show me how you make whatever it is your making girly!
I'm guessing mumus...just because who doesn't love a comfy mumu? Especially in cute prints like those!!
I'll be boring and guess pillows, or an apron??? why would you want to make hooter hiders anyway...unless you have some news??
it's NOT hooter hiders. And for the record I didn't even know what that was until I looked it up- i know! It was a little dangerous to be googling hooter hiders. I will post an update when further progress has been made on the project. It's nothing that anyone has guess so far!
A-line skirts, with SUPER cute fabric. Patchwork quilt? It would be very cute in that fabric...not that I know how to quilt. I'd have to use staples and glue. But where'd you find the cute fabric??
A fabric headboard...stretched fabric artwork...did I guess pillows?
I don't know what it is. But I have something made out of that brown flowery fabric. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment