Monday, January 26, 2009

Week 3 Weight Check In

Sorry that this is all I blog about lately. I feel lame. So I sort of fell of the diet wagon this week- ok not just fell, more like sky dived off the diet wagon. I am +1. Boo. But I feel more motivated this week and hope that I can do better. I am trying to be positive, can you tell? :)

2 comments:

thebakerbook said...

Hey G!! I have been thinking about you lately...so fun to track your progress! Remember how skinny Tae Bo with Jericho Road in the background got you??? I need to try that workout!! Miss you lots!

amy said...

Hey G! I just spent a few minutes getting caught up on you and your gorgeous, fun family! Looks like you all had a great time in Utah! I wish I had been here, I'd have loved to have seen you, but Ryan and I were out of town with his family.

Not to be that guy, but if you are really serious about losing weight fast in a safe healthy way, may I recommend the book Eat to Live by Joel Fuhrman. I read it, did what it said, and lost twenty pounds in a month. So did my sister in law. I'm sure you could dovetail the principles in it with WW if you wanted, but I think it would stand alone and be way easier...I'm not sure how competitive you're feeling but if you really want to win...I know the feeling of bieng unmotivated by too-slow progress so I wanted to mention it in case you were interested. It's a great book for people who don't need to lose weight, too, because there is tons of clear information about nutrition. Anyway, just an idea! Hope life is treating you right- it is WONDERFUL to see you so happy and shining!