Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas in Utah

Our whole family met in Utah this year for Christmas. Since my brother, sister-in-law and sister live there now, and Josh and I are in CA, it was easier for my parents to come out west. We had a blast (among many things) snow shoeing, going to Temple Square to see the lights, eating at Tucanos, playing guitar hero and trying to drive in the constant blizzard that was happened while we where there!
Here we are playing on BYU campus- it was fun to see Heidi there and have it be her campus now!

Heidi was really scared of the snow plows on campus- they drive fast!












We got to see my good friends Sarah and Erin & Ryan (and see baby Jack of course). We decided that if I wanted to steal Jack, everyone would believe that he was my baby and not Erin's because of his bright red hair and blue eyes.



Yay for friends! I was so happy that I got to see them.


Playing guitar hero- and Murphy's playing stance (what the heck!)
Our snow couple (they were anatomically correct- only on their upper halves) :)
I did home made Christmas presents this year- they turned out really cute and I was proud of them!



While we staying in Farmington with my Aunt and Uncle, we went snow showing- it was a blast and so beautiful!



Lookin' tough.

Sledding with Murphy, Jylare and Heidi. We also celebrated Josh's birthday while we were with family. I made a "better than Robert Redford cake" and it was a huge hit. Josh got new scriptures that he has been wanting and we had home made empanadas for dinner- success!


Phew! That was a lot of pictures to post! But it's been a while, and I felt like I needed to do a major update! Plus, we had the best time- I have an awesome family and I wanted to share them with you! And just for fun, I made this video of a few of our adventures :) I'm not actually in it, it's silly, but I enjoy it thoroughly! The stars are Josh, my mom, Heidi, Jylare and Murphy.



4 comments:

Ashley Gilbert said...

Looks like so much fun!! I have an Aunt and Uncle that live in Farmington as well. It is a nice little area. :)

em said...

Looks like you had a WAY fun Christmas, and I love Jylare and Heidi dancing!!

Marie Stott said...

I love you and miss you. I think we were actually out of town the week you were here :( I think Pete has a wedding in Oakland in March that we may come out to. Hopefully we could meet up then. I really need some Gloriana laughter, I MISS YOU!!!!!

Marie Stott said...

I love you and miss you. I think we were actually out of town the week you were here :( I think Pete has a wedding in Oakland in March that we may come out to. Hopefully we could meet up then. I really need some Gloriana laughter, I MISS YOU!!!!!