Thursday, October 30, 2008

camping part deux

Here are some more pictures of us camping. I was all about reading by the campfire. I think I read three books that week. It was great!


Hiking in Zion:

.....and I guess I wont be posting any of these pictures. For some reason Blogger wont post them! It takes forever and ever and never finishes loading. That little icon just twirls around and around and never finishes. So sorry about that... This whole thing makes me even more aggravated with blogging than normal. Can't it just be easy? It used to be! I think I hate blogger right now.

6 comments:

em said...

Maybe you can ask that guy at Bone Junior's office to try some Jedi mind tricks on Blogger so it will be friends with you again.

What'd you end up reading out there in the wilderness, anyway?!? I hope something scary :)

em said...

PS: I like the new blog makeover! SO CUTE.

Brenda said...

Once again, jealous of everyone that got to go! I too love to read while camping. It fills up all the time that the boys are "gone a huntin"!

Ashley Gilbert said...

Holy Cute Page Glorianna!! Well I want to go camping sometime. I have never REALLY been camping...I need to get out more. Looks like you both had a lot of fun. :)

Take it easy! -Ash

andi said...

Boo on blogger! I wanted to see more pictures! But you DO look cozy sitting by the fire!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! I cant wait to PARTY with you guys!!