i'm at Starbucks using their internet and feeling generous. so I will update. Please to enjoy some random pics from our adventures this summer- Josh took me the "The Phantom of the Opera" and a Brad Paisley concert (Jewel was there too- she rocked!) we had fun. The end.
YAY! a post! I missed you! and I even get to see other friends. Tell them all hi for me. and um, by the way, your hair looks absolutely adorable. do you have bangs now? I bet that would be a blast of a concert. good times.
I have always admired the volumized texture of your hair!!! You look so pretty, and happy. I miss you Gee and I want to see you guys together...come to Phx for a weekend.
LOVE the blog! Although, you could technically post a little more often...I read the whole thing in about ten minutes :) Just kidding, I'll forgive you, with the whole no-internet-at-home thing.
Congrats on your degree, AND getting married. You've been BUSY! Such a far cry from the ol' console days, where we'd sit around, complain about homework and stupid people on the phones.
And I'll just tell you again that you look gorgeous - and happy!
7 comments:
YAY! a post! I missed you! and I even get to see other friends. Tell them all hi for me. and um, by the way, your hair looks absolutely adorable. do you have bangs now? I bet that would be a blast of a concert. good times.
I heart Phantom and Jewel. What a fun summer!
I love all those things - phantom, jewel, and brad. how lucky!
I have always admired the volumized texture of your hair!!! You look so pretty, and happy. I miss you Gee and I want to see you guys together...come to Phx for a weekend.
Very fun! (Your hub is awesome to go to concerts with you!) xoxo
YAY you're back!! And with a bang. So cool you got to see Phantom AND Jewel. I mean, Brad Paisley is cool too. But let's face it, he's no Jewel.
LOVE the blog! Although, you could technically post a little more often...I read the whole thing in about ten minutes :) Just kidding, I'll forgive you, with the whole no-internet-at-home thing.
Congrats on your degree, AND getting married. You've been BUSY! Such a far cry from the ol' console days, where we'd sit around, complain about homework and stupid people on the phones.
And I'll just tell you again that you look gorgeous - and happy!
Post a Comment