Thursday, May 15, 2008

DONE


I am DONE with school. No more papers, no more tests, no more reading textbooks, no more night class and getting home at 10, no more "sorry I can't go, I have homework" (which let's be honest, rarely came out of my mouth, but I was never happy when it did.) Say hello to: the huge list of books I actually want to read, summer nights with nothing to do but relax, getting organized, trying to distract Josh from doing his homework :) I am SO HAPPY! Graduation is May 30th, the day after my birthday- so it's going to be a fun weekend! I am now semi-officially a MASTER OF ARTS (whatever that means) and in a couple of months I get to have a pay check for all of the work that I do. What a novel idea! Until then, I am still a butt-kissing slave. But I am a butt kissing slave with NO homework!

9 comments:

andi said...

WAHOOOOO! It's the BEST feeling ever! Now you can LIVE life and not feel like everyone else is leaving you behind! (That's how I felt anyway...maybe it's different for you! :)

Erin said...

YAY! so great! no homework is the best feeling ever. that was the main reason I couldn't make myself go back to school to get a masters...is that pathetic or what. so good job on pushing through and finishing. now hopefully soon you can come play with me!

Brenda said...

Congratulations! I was always awesome at distracting Trevor from homework. I wonder why it took him 6 years to graduate?

jeggs said...

Hey hotstuff, First Congrats several times!!! I am impressed. Second, sorry I am a slacker and will fill you in very soon. Love ya tons.

Owen's Mommy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you...no more getting up at the crack of dawn for classes! Remember when you woke me up at 6:00am to blow dry your hair for class once??? Good times! Love you, and we need to talk soon.

Anonymous said...

One word for you....sister!

The Monson Crew said...

Yay for you! I bet that is the best feeling. Hey send me your email address so that I can invite you.
chelsealmonson@yahoo.com

barb said...

so, can i call you master gloriana now?

just checking.

K. C. said...

i am excited to here that you are (almost) finsihed. That is exactly what I am going through for school too. You sound so happy! I can't wait for you to put more pictures on here.

Kim C