Please accept our apologies. Our blog it not quite up and running yet. Soon there will be stories and other interesting things to look at, just please bear with us- we are busy! In the meantime, you can find other links on the side bar such as: where we are registered, information about Sacramento, the address and directions to our reception etc. Soon we will have this up and running and much more fun! Thanks for your patience! - Josh and Gloriana

3 comments:
You two are so cute!!! I love the idea of a blog I will keep chceking in to see all the fun you guys are having. CONGRATS! We all need to get together and do something fun!
So cool you are getting married!!! I got all teary eyed when I saw the invitation. Congrats to Josh on a wonderful, wonderful girl!
I LOVED your announcement! And I love that you have a blog for the two of you :)
Post a Comment